While the study tour itinerary and tour price are finalized in consultation with the organizers, the tour booking, payment, and cancellation must be done by the individual students. Accordingly, the I-India tour booking and payment process involve the following steps.
Step 1 is to finalize the itinerary, inclusions, and price with the organizers.
Step 2 is to receive the list of students and email them a link to the online booking form.
Step 3 is for students to read the program itinerary, and prices and accept our policies by completing the online booking form.
Step 4 is for I-India to dispatch a razor pay invoice to all the students who have booked and accepted our policies.
Step 5 is for students to receive the digital invoice by email and make payment using their VISA, Master, and AMEX cards.
Step 6 is to complete the travel form and provide arrival information and join the tour at the designated site. If the participant is forced to cancel, he/she must send a request for cancellation to email@example.com.
- Students must provide the following personal information in the online booking form for the specific tour program.
- First and last name
- Date and place of birth.
- Home address.
- Job Title
- City of Residence
- Country of citizenship
- Passport number
- Place of Issue of passport
- Passport expiry date
- Mobile Number.
- Students must read, select and confirm acceptance by pressing the “I Accept” button in the online form.
- Tour name,
- Tour Locations.
- Start date and end date
- Tour Itinerary
- Tour Price
- Inclusions & Exclusions of tour price
- Optional items for selection.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Booking policy.
- Payment Policy
- Refund Policy.
- Specific policies and exceptions.
- I-India Leadership and Innovation Services P Ltd. reserve the right to refuse to book a participant in a program/tour if the participant has a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the participant with the seller or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- By completing the booking form the participant agrees to the price, general booking, payment, and cancellation policies, including price, payment and cancellation policies, date and schedules, place of the tour, and other conditions of enrolment.
- I-India shall be entitled to withhold the tour price and to intimate law enforcement officials if I-India Leadership and Innovation Services P Ltd. have reason to suspect that the participant is engaged in any form of illegal Activity.
- An electronic invoice for 50 % of the program price will be emailed to participants after they complete this enrolment form.
- An electronic invoice for the remaining 50 % of the program price will be emailed to participants 60 days before the program date.
- Participants must make online payments through VISA, Master, and AMEX, via payment gateways like Razor Pay, and PayPal before the deadline stipulated in the invoice.
- For direct payment, the company will also provide its bank account information of the following bank accounts.
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- HDFC Bank
- I-India reserves the right to cancel the enrolment and forfeit the payments made thus far if the payment is not received before the deadline.